Okie Winterfest Printed Program
- $25.00 - "Co-Op" (vertical) 2 3/8" x 3 3/16"
- $50.00 - 1/4-page (vertical) 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
- $75.00 - 1/2-page - vertical: 3 5/8" x 10"
- $75.00 - 1/2-page- horizontal: 7 1/2" x 4 7/8"
- $100.00 - Full page: 7 1/2" x 10"
- $200.00 - Full page bleed (cover pages only) – final trim: 8 1/4" x 10 3/4" add 1/8˝ on all sides to equal 8 1/2" x 11" overall
Materials provided for Production Artwork must be received by October 31, 2023
and may be provided as any combination of the following:
- Photographic transparencies or prints (unscreened photographs only - digital prints are not acceptable);
- original drawing or painting; or
- digital files (see “digital” section - same guidelines apply).
- Production is $125 per hour, with a two hour minimum.
- All incurred expenses such as photography of art, or scanning of transparencies, will be charged to client.
Materials Deadline September 30, 2023
- Digital Files Only: professionally prepared Macintosh compatible files will be accepted.
- High resolution PDFs are preferred.
- Filename must contain the client name, and not be just “mustard festival”.
- If providing Illustrator or Freehand EPS files convert fonts to paths, and embed images.
- Quark users must submit PDFs.
- Note: File conversions, alteration and corrections to client furnished art are subject to additional charges at $125 per hour, one-half hour minimum.
- MS Word, MS Publisher and Corel Draw files will not be accepted.
- Image/File Preparation Line art: 1200 dpi
- Photos: CMYK: 300 dpi at 100% of print size SWOP coated; 6 to 9% dot gain; 280 to 300 total ink
- All colors must be defined as process/CMYK and uniquely named.
- No spot colors.
- Files may be provided on CD or DVD;
- e-mailed;* or
- uploaded to our FTP server (preferred).
- It is a good idea to “stuff ” or “zip” files for electronic transfers. Large files should be provided on disc or ftp’d.
Okie Winterfest Public Relations
109 W Broadway, Suite 207
Muskogee, OK 74401
Email Digital Files
- Less than 3MB please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If more than 3MB please email: email@example.com for FTP login credentials.
Okie Winterfest Website
All approved vendors, entertainers and sponsors will be listed in the At the Festival section of the Okie Winterfest website.
Okie Winterfest Social Media
All approved vendors, entertainers and sponsors will be promoted in our social media channels as they are approved. We will also post any updates about any Okie Winterfest promotions, vendor promotions events and activities.
Please submit your area Facebook business and What's Happening Groups (What's Happening in Muskogee, etc) so that we can share event information to your communities.
Communication targeted to vendors and entertainers will be through our private Facebook groups.
Please use #okiewinterfest when talking about the Okie Winterfest in your social media
Okie Winterfest Press Release
Press release will be sent to regional news outlets and media weekly beginning September 1, 2023. Vendors, entertainers please provide your area media information so that they can be included in the press release distribution.
Okie Winterfest press releases will also be sent to Calendar of Events throughout Oklahoma to actively promote this event.
Questions? Contact us!
Okie Winterfest. Public Relations
109 W Broadway, Suite 207 •Muskogee, OK 74402
tel(539)218-7531 • OkieWinterfest • firstname.lastname@example.org